Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions will be deemed to have been accepted by the User on usage of the website www.saraswatiprakashan.com you are requested to read them carefully before you use the services of this site.
- The term User shall refer to the user who is browsing the Site. The term "Saraswati Prakashan" shall refer to Shree Saraswati Prakashan and/or its affiliates/subsidiary companies. The term Site refers to www.saraswatiprakashan.com
- All content present on this site is the exclusive property of Shree Saraswati Prakashan. The media used on this site belong to Shree Saraswati Prakashan. No material from this site may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted or distributed in any form whatsoever without prior written permission from Shree Saraswati Prakashan. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal and/or civil penalties.
- Shree Saraswati Prakashan does not make any warranties, express or implied, including without limitation, those of merchant-ability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to any information, data, statements or products made available on the Site.
- If, in any case, the shipment remain undelivered and returned to Shree Saraswati Prakashan, then on the 2nd attempt, the shipping charges will bourne by the customer (No matter, the order lies in Flat or Free Shipping policy). The shipping charges will be charged as INR. 100.00 + 5%.
- If the product is out of stock and ordered by you, then the actual / current price of the product will be final admittable.
- Shree Saraswati Prakashan does not accept any responsibility towards the contents and/or information practices of third party Sites which have links through Shree Saraswati Prakashan Site. The said links to internal or external Web site locations are only for the purpose of facilitating your visit or clarify your query.
- The Site, and all content, materials, information, products and services provided on the Site, are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Shree Saraswati Prakashan expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchant-ability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- Shree Saraswati Prakashan shall have no responsibility for any damage to a User's computer system or loss of data that result from the download of any content, materials, and information from the Site.
- The User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Shree Saraswati Prakashan harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the content and services provided on the Site.
- The information contained in the Site has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. Shree Saraswati Prakashan disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
- All disputes are subjects are subject to Ajmer Jurisdiction for any National or International Orders.
- The product depicted in the photos is possible to change color, design etc. (This is only applied for the products apart from books). The Design may differ slightly from the image shown above, as we keep on upgrading our yantras under the guidance of our learned gurus to make yantras more & more effective.
- The User's right to privacy is of paramount importance to Shree Saraswati Prakashan. Any information provided by the User will not be shared with any third party. Shree Saraswati Prakashan reserves the right to use the information to provide the User a more personalized online experience.
- The Site provides links to Web sites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Site. You agree that Shree Saraswati Prakashan is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party Web sites. The User is requested to peruse the policies posted by other Web sites regarding privacy and other topics before use.
- Shree Saraswati Prakashan reserves the right in its sole discretion to review, improve, modify or discontinue (temporarily or permanently) the Site or any content or information on the Site with or without notice to User. User agrees that Shree Saraswati Prakashan shall not be liable to User or any third party for any modification or discontinuance of the Site.